Welcome to Deerwood!Picture a secluded wooded setting with large green lawns, manicured landscaping, and a country setting - yet only 10 minutes from the heart of Eugene. Now taste the pure well water and hear the birds singing high up in the towering oaks and firs. Just another day at Deerwood RV Park. On 10 spacious acres, the sites are nestled among ponds, lawns and ancient trees. If you’re quiet you’ll spot the Wood Ducks or one of the other furry or feathered residents.
In 1997 Mike and Sally Brown, both Eugene natives, purchased a beautiful 10 acre parcel of land that included pastures, ponds, and some of the largest and oldest trees in the region. Their hope was to design and build a modern luxury RV Park with exceptional grounds. Mike, a landscape designer, had been researching the growing RV industry and its new king-sized motorcoaches and 5th wheels. In addition to studying the existing parks, he interviewed RV owners to determine what they expected from RV parks. After years of designing Mike and Sally transformed their 10 acres into a beautiful RV refuge. To this day it remains a rare find, even in today’s luxury RV parks.
AmenitiesAll sites offer water, sewer, electric, cable TV, and WiFi. Restroom, shower, and laundry facilities are on site.
|Private Showers|||Private Restrooms|
|Sewer Hookups||Laundry Facilities|
|Slide Out Friendly||Big Rig Friendly|
|Water Hookups||50 Amps|
Showers and laundry facilities are open 7am - 9pm. Restroom is open all night. For after-hours assistance, please check with the park host.
Local AreaPerfectly situated outside the city center in a park-like setting, Deerwood is still close to everything! Here are some of our favorite places and their distance from the park (according to Google Maps).
- Matthew Knight Arena - 7 minutes
- Autzen Stadium - 12 minutes
- Amazon Pool (the dog park is nearby) - 8 minutes
- University of Oregon - 7 minutes
- Riverbend Hospital - 11 minutes
- Mount Pisgah (great hiking trails and dog friendly) - 5 minutes
- Hayward Field - 9 minutes
- Lane Community College - 4 minutes
- 5th Street Market - 10 minutes
- Valley River Center - 12 minutes
- Gateway Mall - 10 minutes
- The Shedd (performing arts center) - 11 minutes
- Hult Center - 12 minutes
- Voodoo Doughnuts - 12 minutes
- King Estate Winery - 31 minutes
- DAY TRIP: McKenzie River Fish Hatchery (and nearby fishing) - 33 minutes
- DAY TRIP: Oregon Coast - 1 hour, 20 minutes